Do you have a Home Access Center
account? All you need is a valid e-mail address given to the
school and it's really simple. HAC allows you to follow your
child's progress in homework and quizes.
Create a Home Access Center account
This section provides instructions about setting up your secure
Home Access Center account for each child you have enrolled in the
Puyallup School District. To set up your Home Access Center
account(s), follow these steps:
Home Access Center User Registration.
This opens a new Web page showing the Home Access Center
- Enter your first name, last name, city, and zip code in the
If you have more than one child in the Puyallup School District,
you need to create an account for each child one at a time.
- Click the Register button.
- In the Username box, enter the user name you
want to use for this account.
Within a few minutes, a message from "
HAC_Admin@puyallup.k12.wa.us" will be sent to the e-mail address
you have on file with the Puyallup School District.
- Go to your e-mail program for the e-mail account you have on
file with the Puyallup School District and open the message from
- Click the link in the e-mail message. The message will include
the username you selected, along with a system-generated
You can change your password after you log in to Home Access
Center, by clicking My Profile in the upper-right
corner of the page.
- Repeat steps 1-7 to create an account for another child. Your
username must be different for each account you create.